- What is Project 211 and Project 985 Universities
- General living Cost in Main Cities of China
- What is JW201 and JW202 Form
- General Tuition Cost of Studying in China
- The Best Application Period for China Universities
- General Documents Requirement for China University Applications
- General Entry Requirement for China Universities
- General Application Procedures for China Universities
- Students Type of Studying in China
General Tuition Cost of Studying in China
Study in China is inexpensive. You can geta general idea about expenses by looking at catalogs or application information provided by each university. The following table is only a rough guide to expenses for self-supporting foreign students.
1.Registration fees (including the admission examination fees): RMB400-800;
a)Majors in Liberal Arts
Undergraduates: 14,000-26,000 per academic year
Master's Degree Students: 18,000-30,000 per academic year
Doctoral Degree Students: 22,000-34,000 per academic year
Short-term Students: 3,000-4,800 for about one month's study,8,000-10,000 for about three months' study
2-year CollegeStudents and Visiting Scholars' tuition fees are similar to the Undergraduates';Senior Visiting Scholars' tuition fees are similar to Master's DegreeStudents'; Research Scholars' tuition fees are similar to the Doctoral DegreeStudents'.
b)Majors in Sciences
Generally Tuitionfees of Science majors are 10-30% higher than that of Liberal Arts majors.
c)Majors in Medicine, PhysicalEducation and Fine Arts
Generally Medical,Arts and Physical Education majors' tuition fees are 50-100% higher than feesof literal majors.